Field-based QA Tech / Flooring Inspector - Macon, GA
Company: Real Floors
Posted on: November 16, 2021
POSITION:-- -- -- -- -- --Flooring Inspector (field-based) / QA
LOCATION:-- -- -- -- -- Macon, GA SCHEDULE:-- -- -- -- --Daytime
Hours / Monday - Friday TRAVEL:-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --Use of
company vehicle.--Must have a valid driver license--and be able to
drive throughout the Macon area. OVERVIEW: This role primarily
inspects our flooring installations, and serves as the first line
of defense to discover any flooring issues on our job-sites. JOB
- Drives a company vehicle daily to specific job sites to inspect
flooring installations done by our subcontracted installers.
- Reports unacceptable results, and follows up on incidents to
confirm resolution in a timely manner.
- Identifies installation defects through the flooring inspection
and remedies minor issues, if able.
- Logs all quality inspections and in-person customer calls.
- Meets with subcontractors in the field and at the branch
location to discuss installations issues.
- Authorized to approve floor prep on-site.
- Meets with vendor and manufacturer reps to address product
recommendations, concerns, questions, and problems. Stays abreast
of new product and installation methods.
- Able to perform periodic installation education seminars
(including demos) for our subcontractors, sales reps, and branch
- Meets with company customers, including property managers and
- Measures rooms for new flooring and creates a materials
- Performs on-site repairs to new flooring installation if
- Picks up and delivers material to job-sites/subcontractors if
- Assists in training new sales reps on installation and repair
- Performs all other duties assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Prior flooring installation experience is required; must be
knowledgeable with carpet and vinyl flooring installation
techniques and material.
- Understanding of various flooring products/supplies and how
they are used.
- Able to perform floor covering repairs if needed.
- Must have a valid driver license--and be able to drive a
company vehicle throughout the Columbia metro area to inspect job
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency is a plus - but it is not
required. AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus eligibility
- Health Insurance (company subsidizes cost)
- 401(k) + generous company--match
- Dental & Vision Care Insurance options
- FREE Life Insurance
- FREE Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Discount Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs - Medical & Dependent
- More! NOTE:--Principals only! Recruiters, staffing agencies and
other third parties will not be considered.
Keywords: Real Floors, Macon , Field-based QA Tech / Flooring Inspector - Macon, GA, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!