Helpdesk Team Lead
Company: Hargray Communications Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
General Description of Position: Assist manager/supervisor with
customer impacting projects, training, scheduling, call monitoring,
ticketing system, reporting and irate customers. Leading team
members in meeting goals and expectations. Offer troubleshooting
assistance and escalation. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed key performance metrics and overall company
- Triage tickets and set priority accordingly
- Dispatch ticket by assigning to techs schedules and over all
big picture management of service tickets as a whole
- Responsible for making sure SLA's are met with ticket
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and
professionally with managers, supervisors, and employees to
establish and maintain considerate and cooperative
- Communicates with the customer to determine nature of complaint
or trouble; compiles necessary information such as telephone
number, name and address to generate a trouble ticket and uses
information to verify information contained in the database.
- Assist with the handling of irate/chronic/repeat customers and
communicates with the customer to ensure satisfaction with the
resolution of complaint; may be involved with the resolution of
repeated troubles including, but not limited to follow up phone
- Answers operational questions clearly and succinctly, and
resolves problems applying knowledge of system/network hardware,
software, and procedures.
- Assists other departments as required to ensure the prompt
response to service, including extreme work overloads during
- Helps define customer requirements and expectations and be able
to discuss how to integrate and migrate customers to new technology
with existing customer premise equipment (CPE).
- Provides training and assistance for new employees;
participates in cross training.
- Assists departmental supervisor and communicates status of
current events within the department.
- Handles departmental administrative duties including, but not
limited to, processing service orders and repair tickets, reviewing
trouble tickets for quality, scheduling vacation and shifts for
supervisor approval, reporting and call monitoring.
- Participates in on-call rotation and coordinates adding
frontline messages and taking escalations after hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective
operation of the department and the Company. Minimum
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the IT industry installing
and/or supporting end users and servers
- Must be familiar with basic Network terms and
- Must be a self-starter able to work without close supervision
and to think independently.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills including a
proven ability to listen and understand customers, as well as
ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have leadership skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including days,
nights, weekends and holidays.EOE/ Disability
Keywords: Hargray Communications Group, Inc., Macon , Helpdesk Team Lead, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!