General Clerk- Outpatient - Bibb
Company: River Edge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About River Edge Behavioral Health
Serving more than 10,000 Georgians, River Edge continues to be one
of the state's leading resources for mental health, substance use
disorder treatments and supports as well as individuals with
intellectual and developmental disabilities. The full continuum of
River Edge Behavioral Health services provides state-of-the-art
treatment and support services for more than 13,000 children,
youth, families, and adults annually, who experience mental
illness, addiction, co-occurring disorders or developmental
- Serve as the front desk reception greeting visitors and
checking in clients.
- Provides general clerical support to an office, to include such
tasks as data entry/maintenance, copying/distributing documents and
materials, maintaining record-keeping and filing systems,
- Provides clerical support within assigned functional area (i.e.
processing/transactions, review of applications, scheduling
training, scheduling facilities maintenance, reconciling financial
records, assessing/collecting fees for a program, generating
- Proofreads or verifies existing documents, reports,
mathematical figures, budget numbers, or copy to ensure
- Operates office equipment and maintains supplies for assigned
- May receive, screen and direct telephone communications, and
greet or assist internal or external customers.
- Opens, sorts and routes incoming mail, answer correspondence,
and prepares outgoing mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Needed (education and/or experience):
- At least a high school diploma/GED equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Positive energy person, good communicator.
- Can handle and protect confidential information.
- Be able to lift 16 - 20 pounds whenever needed.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory
applicant pool has been identified.
All selected applicants must pass a satisfactory background
clearance and pre-employment drug test.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to
provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All
qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted by the hiring managers.
Applicants who are not selected will receive notification via
We at River Edge believe every employee has a right to a safe work
environment. Therefore, we require full vaccination of all
Getting the vaccine, frequently washing your hands, sanitizing
common areas, and wearing your mask continues to be the most
effective way to fight COVID-19.
Keywords: River Edge, Macon , General Clerk- Outpatient - Bibb, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!