Company: Qarbon Aerospace Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Qarbon Aerospace is a premier manufacturer of cutting-edge
composite components and assemblies at all levels of complexity,
with products installed on the industry's most advanced commercial
and military aircraft. A US-owned company with a global footprint
of almost two million square feet of state-of-the-art facilities,
Qarbon Aerospace competitively solves the market's toughest
challenges on time, with Quality Assured. Position Overview
Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing
activitie s to ensure production and quality of products meets
specifications. Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain
product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of
products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department
operations. Plans production operations , establishing priorities
and sequences for manufacturing products. Reviews production and
operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and
maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent
operational delays. Develops or revises standard operational and
working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with
standards. Coordinates with supporting department managers to
ensure that support meets the needs of production requirements.
Coordinates with other departments to provide support as needed.
Monitor activities of assigned employees to ensure compliance with
all applicable procedures and company policies. Investigate
industrial incidents to determine root cause and implement
corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence. Investigate incidents
of product scrap and rework to determine root cause and implement
corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence. The successful
candidate should have:
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree and at least six (6) years of related
experience, or an Associates Degree and at least eight (8) years of
related experience, or a High School Diploma with fourteen (14)
years of related experience .
- Must have experience maintaining and keeping a safe work
environment, cost schedule and quality performance.
- Knowledge in Microsoft operating systems and office
- Able to work within a fast paced, changing, high energy
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and
- Must have good organization skills.
- Experience with aircraft assembly, composite part
manufacturing, and bonding is a plus .
- Physical ability to lift, climb, grasp, hold, stand, bend and
stoop. What does Qarbon Aerospace have to Offer?
- Company Paid Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance 1 time salary ($50K - $350K)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Company provided Resources for Living
- 12 Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance / Hospital Indemnity Insurance /
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Savings and Spending Accounts
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan- Option to elect Traditional 401(k), Roth 401(k),
or After-Tax Savings plan
- Immediate vesting
- 100% company match on the first 3% of your salary; 50% company
match on the next 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement
Keywords: Qarbon Aerospace Inc, Macon , Supervisor, Operations, Other , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!