Company: Interim HealthCare - Macon, GA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNeed to fill 3 shifts ASAP! Interim Healthcare is
currently seeking qualified, outgoing, team-oriented Certified
Medical Assistants (CMAs). Prospective employees would be
responsible for the tasks of administering medication to residents,
providing personal care and activities of daily living for patients
in a local Assisted Living Facility in Macon!! ALF experience is
preferred.7-3, 3-11, 11-7--Reach out and let me know which shift
fits your schedule. Why employees enjoy working for Interim
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Performance based pay increasesCMAs must be able to:
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort
- Administer medication to the residents.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and
use of personnel protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of resident to the
appropriate supervisor.Company OverviewInterim HealthCare of
Central Georgia is locally owned and nationally backed. We have
over 50 years of service experience which provides a security like
no other. Our office is located in the heart of Georgia with more
than 300 offices across the nation. So, if you are looking for a
stable career or a supplemental career, Interim is looking for
you!Text the number below, over the weekend, with your name and
interest!Apply Now! Or call our direct line (478)394-4693 to hear
about our job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Macon, GA, Macon , CMA, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!