Company: Standard Textile
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Standard Textile has been inspiring care, comfort, and change in
our communities since 1940. While our business is creating
innovative textiles, it's our purpose that guides the solutions we
offer and drives how we treat our customers, our associates, and
the impact we make in our communities. We hold ourselves to a
higher standard. A higher standard for why we exist, for how we
create, and for what's next.
The Manufacturing Production Operator / Slasher Operator is
responsible to operate the machine to coat warp with "sizing" and
wind sized yarn onto loom beams as a part of the textile
manufacturing process, assisting to create hotel, hospital and home
bedding and towel products.
What will you do?
* You will creel section beams onto the machine with the aid of
* You will gather and tie ends of warp yarns together.
* You will insert lease rods between alternate strands of yarn.
* You will organize and lay individual warp ends between expansion
comb dents for even distribution.
* You admit "sizing" into boxes and adjusts temperature.
* You will observe warp flow and detect any breaks or tangles in
* You will doff loom beams on to hand trucks and wrap the beams
with protective covering.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
* Good hand eye coordination
* Basic math skills
* Basic mechanical skills
Standard Textile is proud to announce it has been selected as a
2021 US Best Managed Company. Sponsored by Deloitte Private and The
Wall Street Journal, the program recognizes outstanding U.S.
private companies and the achievements of their management
Keywords: Standard Textile, Macon , Slasher Operator, Other , Thomaston, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!