Company: Bluestem Brands
Posted on: June 24, 2022
* Replenishes Stock by putting away returns, mixed cartons, etc.,
and assists in areas as instructed. May assist in moving products,
close outs and other routine stock functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
* Stocks merchandise on labeled shelves or in bins by product
number, style, size and color.
* Assists in preparing closed-out stock for shipments to
* Assists with weekly and yearly physical inventories.
* Aids in moving products periodically to conform to Order Filling
* Must occasionally drive an electric-powered truck equipped with
an elevating platform that takes both driver and load to heights of
28ft., (Floor to Top of Platform) to perform duties. Restrictive
headroom in platform truck prevents anyone over 6' 4" from
performing this function of the job.
* Uses PKMS for look-up.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education
degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
* Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
* Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
* Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
* Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual
should have basic knowledge of and ability to work with mainframe
* Certificates and Licenses: Must attend and pass Bluestem's Lift
Truck training program and become certified on each truck specific
to the position. Requires Vision and Hearing testing.
* Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no primary supervisory
* Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of
this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving
mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to work in
high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to
risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand
and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee
is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up
to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close
vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust
Keywords: Bluestem Brands, Macon , Stocker-Weekend Shift, Other , Eatonton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!