Posted on: August 7, 2022
Macon, GeorgiaSales Account ManagerSpend your work week in the
field, not at your desk. As a member of Uline s sales team, you ll
meet with customers on-site and help them grow their business with
products you re proud to deliver. With territories across North
America, grow your sales career with Uline.Position
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales
manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person
sales visits Tuesday - Friday.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.Why Uline?We advocate for employee
development through:Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as "CEO" of your territory, managing thousands of accounts
in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.Training
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship
- Continuous development through joint calls with
leadership.Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from the Sales team, Corporate leaders,
Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to expand product knowledge and share
best practices.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager
- Valid driver s license and excellent driving record.
- Thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing
education.About UlineUline is North America's leading distributor
of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a
family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products
and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over
8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined
Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new
hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug
screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Macon , Account Executive, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!