Leasing Consultant (full time)
Company: Woodruff Property Management Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Position Summary: *
* Markets, shows, and leases apartments to prospective residents
and services current residents in a courteous and prompt manner
regarding leasing, marketing and resident relations by performing
the following duties.
* Meets prospective residents, establishes rapport, and gathers
their requirements such as the type of property they are interested
in, their budget, their financial status, location in which they
are looking for at the property.
* Maintains an accurate and updated inventory of apartments
available to rent, a list of prospective residents and a list of
current information concerning renewals.
* Verifies rental applications for accuracy and completeness per
company and housing regulations.
* Maintains good relationships with current residents by offering
excellent customer service and helping the residents in their
problems regarding their residential property.
* Assists in move-in/move-out process and ensures that apartments
to be shown and leased are clean and attractive.
* Prepares move-in and welcome packages.
* Processes service requests for maintenance service.
* Other duties as assigned
* Previous experience as a leasing consultant and/or related sales
experience a plus.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be results oriented and a self-starter. Organization skills
and attention to detail are essential.
* Professional and friendly mannerism is required.
* Flexible in schedule to work weekends and some holidays, if
* Dependability is a must
* Must have personal, reliable transportation to get to work to
support property needs.
* Must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
* Must have valid driver's license with clear Motor Vehicle
Our total rewards package includes the choice of 3 medical plans, a
dental plan, a vision plan, short term & long-term disability, and
supplemental life insurance to also include AFLAC insurance. 401(k)
company matches 100% of the first 3% and 50% up to 2%. Paid Time
Off (PTO) of 16 days (prorated the first year), along with 10
Company paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Woodruff Property Management Company, Macon , Leasing Consultant (full time), Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!