Automotive Service Advisor
Company: Five Star Automotive Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Attention Automotive Service Advisors!Are you tired of working
the lane all day only to look at your paycheck and ask --- WHY?Do
you want to earn as much as $70,000, $80,000 or more per year PLUS
Incentives?How about a Signing Bonus of as much as $5,000!Are you
motivated and want a career path beyond your current position?Are
you looking to advance with a Large Auto Group with plenty of
Opportunity across multiple top brands?Are you tired of being the
Lone Advisor in your shop who has to do it all??Wouldn't it be
great to work for an established organization with lots of support,
Great Benefits and an actual Work/Life Balance?The Five Star
Automotive Group is Hiring Service AdvisorsOur Brands: Ford,
Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Chevy, Buick, Cadillac,
GMC, Hyundai, Genesis, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes-Benz,
Volkswagen, Honda, Mitsubishi and Audi!Our Markets: Atlanta, GA,
Macon, GA, Warner Robins, GA, Albany GA, Milledgeville, GA,
Tuscaloosa AL, Florence, SC, Lenoir City, TN, Lafayette, IN, North
Olmsted OH and Middleburg Heights, OH.Founded in 1986, the Five
Star Automotive Group, located in and outside of Atlanta, is an
automotive enterprise with over 1.4 billion dollars in annual
revenue. Today, Five Star employs over 1,700 professionals in 6
states representing 22 of the world's top automotive brands. We are
involved with every aspect of the retail automotive industry,
working on the cutting-edge of technology to maintain leadership.
We focus on developing and escalating the brightest stars to ensure
future success. We are always looking for talented, self-motivated
individuals to join our team.We currently have available
opportunities in each of our Markets. Apply Today and our Fixed
Operations Team will reach out to discuss the best opportunity and
placement for youApply today and ask about our Signing Bonus up to
- Industry Leading Pay
- Award Winning Shops
- State of the Art Facilities
- Bonuses, Incentives and more!Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Plans
- Short Term Disability
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Saturday Lunches
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- State-of-the-art, brand new facilities - some with
air-conditioned service bays.
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based
- Clean and professional work environment
- Bonuses for tenured employmentResponsibilities Include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of
repair, such as creating work orders, arranging bookings and
communicating them to the technicians, and providing estimates to
the consumer and finalizing invoices.
- Performing other store duties and functions as directed by
management.You must hold the following credentials / experience:
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver quality workmanship
and a superior customer experience.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient and calm when working in a fast paced
- Focused on meeting goals and targets.*To succeed in this job,
the following experiences and skills are required:*
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to work Saturday's when required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and
work as a team.
- Previous experience in the automotive trade or a passion for
Parts and Mechanical knowledge would be an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever
changing high-volume environment.We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment in regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.#5SvcJob Type: Full-timePay:
$80,000.00 per year
Keywords: Five Star Automotive Group, Macon , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Forsyth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!