Substitute Teacher and Paraprofessional for Bibb County Schools
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Substitute Teacher, Bibb County Schools*
Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it's
your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a
mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves.
Substitute teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to
learn and grow every day.
*Why substitute teach?*
- Positively impact the education of students in your own
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term
substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with school
district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies. This
o Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the teacher's
existing lesson plans
o Instructing students on a variety of classroom topics/courses
o Building positive relationships
o Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom
- Create a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and
appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lessons
plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and
*Minimum requirements: *
* Must be 21 yrs of age
* Must at least have a high school diploma/GED
*Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute teacher: *
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a
capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you
understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for
- Group insurance options\*
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
"\*Offered and administered by EnrollVB. These plans are not
sponsored by Kelly.
*Next steps: *
- Apply now!
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a response
to your application within 24-48 hours. This is an opportunity for
you to also get questions answered and learn more about the
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute
teacher? We're always looking for more role models!
- If you refer someone and they work 5 days we will pay your
*Our commitment to you: *
Kelly - Educationis committed to our substitute employees working
in safe environments. Kelly Education operates under the collective
guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
state officials, and school district administration, and we ensure
our employees are adequately protected by school district policies
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $74.88 - $99.84 per day
* Health insurance
* Day shift
* Are you at least 21 yrs of age?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Kelly Services, Macon , Substitute Teacher and Paraprofessional for Bibb County Schools, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!