Posted on: January 24, 2023
* A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
* A world of opportunities right on your doorstep
* It's our people that make us smart, you could be a future
* We offer you the development opportunities that you need to
flourish throughout your career
* Great performance is rewarded
* Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
* Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
* Work on challenging projects
* Get involved in producing innovative and useful everyday
* Enjoy excellent benefits
* Join a dynamic and supportive culture
* Strike a good balance between work and home
* Your safety and wellbeing is a priority to us
* We are collaborators and team players
* Sets up machine. Sets machine to form tube into bag according to
specification on work order using hand tools.
* Fills and maintains glue pots with liquid glue for bottom and
sleeve gluing. Adjusts glue pads for proper location on bags.
* Adjusts creaser rolls to crease bag for folding in the proper
* Adjusts openers to open ends of tubes for creasing and
* Adjusts feeder tables for proper feeding of tubes into
* Selects proper sleeve material from stock and mounts on machine
for inserting into bag.
* Insures that feeder, bag pullers, and inspectors are performing
their duties. Helps and instructs where necessary.
* Reports to management. Completes operators report concerning such
items as set time, run time, down time, maintenance and crew duties
during down time, etc.
* Performs other duties consistent with job.
* Active in safety program.
* Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Work schedules are normally 8 or 12 hours.
* May be scheduled for rotating days off.
* Must be able to work any scheduled times, including overnight and
weekend shifts as needed.
* Must be able to work overtime as needed, including extra hours on
* Standing for extended periods.
* Awkward and/or repetitive movements.
* Climbing ladders and/or stairways.
* Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. repeatedly and up to 50 lbs.
frequently for up to 12 hours.
* Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
* Use of various hand and electrical tools and equipment.
* Work in areas of fluctuating temperature.
* Required to wear personal protective equipment (including but not
limited to steel toe shoes, earplugs, safety glasses, and
* Ability to use hand truck, drum dolly, and electric pallet jack
* Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
* Benefits first of the month following date of hire - full
medical, dental, vision, life insurance
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan
* An interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
* To be part of a successful multicultural company
* An empowering environment
* Training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach
their full potential. Going the extra mile for colleagues and
customers our people are what drives our passion for performance,
and are the key ingredient of Mondi's success. Be part of our
future. Should you need further information, please contact
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g.
www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With
your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting
platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation
link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your
spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your
"safe list" or address book.
Benefits: Health benefits; Parking
Nearest Major Market: Macon
Keywords: Mondi, Macon , Machine Operator, Other , Eastman, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!