Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Five Below
Posted on: January 25, 2023
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace
our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go
& Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited
possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest,
coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work
at Five Below and they'll tell you there's no other place like it.
It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which
is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes
It's all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can
inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy,
passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
- Work directly with and support the human resources
manager/supervisor regarding all HR endeavors
- Support HR team in educating employees on and enforcing company
- Maintain the company's calendar and scheduling events.
- Assist in the full hiring process of employees, including
recruitment, interviews, and tracking of new possible candidates in
- Help with new-hire procedures, including organizing employee
orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee
handbooks, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled
out and submitted to appropriate persons
- Organize, maintain, and update employee HRIS information as
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any
employee issues that surface
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept
- Abide by company-enforced HR processes and current employment
laws and regulations
- Working closely with the HR team to be a vital source of human
resources information, answering any questions employees may
- Support any other special projects the HR team needs assistance
- Human Resources experience, with progressive recruiting
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience.
- Clear communication and professional interpersonal skills, with
an innovative and proactive spirit that adapts quickly to a
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high volume environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Bilingual - Spanish **Not required but a plus
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Five Below, Macon , Human Resources Coordinator, Other , Forsyth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!