Tutor: Milledgeville (PT)
Company: GEORGIA MILITARY COLLEGE
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Main Campus - Milledgeville, GA
4 Year Degree
Georgia Military College Milledgeville Campus is seeking qualified
candidates to act as part-time tutors in the following disciplines:
Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English / Reading /
Writing, Social Sciences, Computer Information Systems, Spanish,
- Meet with students on a one-to-one, small-group, drop-in, or
classroom tutoring format(s) to give learning assistance.
- Check GMC email (or preferred email) weekly to receive work
- Each term provide the Tutoring Coordinator a weekly schedule of
when you are available for work. Inform Coordinator at least 24
hours in advance if you are not able to keep your schedule or need
to change your schedule.
- Take weekly attendance for all tutoring sessions
- Wait at least 15 minutes for student to appear for their
appointment. If student does not appear for their appointment,
tutors may elect to use the remaining session time to prepare for
other tutoring sessions.
- Contact instructors, if necessary, to obtain course syllabi or
materials or to discuss the curriculum.
- Attend mandatory tutor-training sessions as required Tutoring
Georgia Military College employees are required to enroll in direct
deposit as the institution does not issue paychecks. New hires will
be required to upload account information for direct deposit within
the onboarding process prior to their start date. Employees have
the ability to add, remove, and change account information within
their Paycom Employee Self-Service portal.
*Criminal background check and drug screen must be cleared before
any candidate may begin working.
Georgia Military College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- Must possess at least a high school diploma.
- Commit to two full 8-week quarters of tutoring.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be organized and punctual.
- Must be able to maintain an electronic timesheet.
- Completed sophomore-level college coursework in the subject
area with an A or B average.
- Meet with students on a one-to-one, small-group, or classroom
tutoring format(s) to give learning assistance.
- Experience tutoring college students and/or adult learners
Keywords: GEORGIA MILITARY COLLEGE, Macon , Tutor: Milledgeville (PT), Other , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!