Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At CoreCivic, our employees
are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a
responsibility to better the public good. We are currently seeking
a -Classification Supervisor -who has a passion for providing the
highest quality care in an
institutional, secure setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated
making an impact for the people and communities we serve. The
Classification Supervisor is responsible for aspects of
inmate/resident incarceration related to housing and welfare. -
- Analyze, comprehend and interpret technical procedures or
governmental regulations, legal and non-legal documents, including
the processing of such documents as medical instructions,
commitment orders, summons and other legal writs.
- Comply with the requirements of applicable regulations, laws,
rules, procedures, policies, standards and/or contract in the
classification of inmates. -
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid,
physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas. Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
bachelor's degree in social or behavioral science or a closely
- Five years work experience with inmates/residents, social work,
inmate/resident classification, probation and parole,
inmate/resident rehabilitation or penology preferred.
- Additional related education or work experience may be
substituted on an equivalent time basis.
- -A valid driver's license is required.
- -Minimum age requirement: - Must be at least 18 years of age.
-CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Macon , Classification Supervisor, Other , Alamo, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!