Med Tech - Generalist
Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Med Tech - Generalist
Job Summary :Talent Software Services is in search of a -Med Tech -
Generalist -for a Direct Placement position in -Milledgeville , GA.
- Job Summary Performs laboratory analysis on received specimens,
providing clinical information for diagnosis, treatment and
prevention of diseases.
- Responsible for overall quality, efficiency, and safety in the
performance of assigned technical duties.
- Essential Functions Demonstrates proficiency and follows
testing procedures and policies by adherence to quality assurance
guidelines for equipment and work area, documenting corrective
action to any non-conforming event.
- Prepares reagents, maintains an adequate supply of materials
for test procedures and manages inventory to effectively reduce
- Exercises clinical judgment in assessing priorities while
identifying, problem solving and offering solutions to test systems
through the appropriate department channels, i.e. contacts hotline
to troubleshoot with a specialist when necessary to resolve the
issue or set-up service when appropriate.
- Assists with review and revision of procedures and
documentation related to accreditation, adhering to all regulatory
requirements for various authorities, including but not limited to
CAP, TJC, OSHA. Maintains clear, real time communications
shift-to-shift and with leadership regarding issues, concerns and
problems which may affect patient care or the operation of the
- Participates in planning and implementing change through
participation in staff meetings, task forces or projects.
- Participates in competency assessment program, where
- Physical Requirements Works in a fast-paced clinical
- Works in an area which contains bio hazardous (infectious)
materials along with chemical, fire, and mechanical
- Duties may involve standing, walking, stretching, stooping,
bending and lifting light (20 pound) to moderately heavy (50 pound)
- Bachelors degree required, MT, MLS or equivalent registry
- MT (ASCP) or MLS(ASCP) or equivalent required within one year
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application! -
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., Macon , Med Tech - Generalist, Other , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...