CDL-A Regional Truck Driver- Average $1,200 in 5 days
Posted on: May 6, 2021
CDL-A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER- AVERAGE $1,200 IN 5 DAYS
Regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities with a real career path,
weekly home time & more advantages than anyone else can offer!
When you apply to be part of the Averitt team, you'll be blown away
by everything that goes with our CDL-A driving opportunities. Yes,
we offer great home time options, no-touch freight and excellent
equipment, but there's so much more!
For one, we promote from within. Averitt's fleet includes local,
dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their
driving preferences as their careers progress, including
opportunities in operations and leadership. And how about our
driver support specialists who make sure we're doing everything we
can to help you succeed? The list truly goes on and on with perks
and advantages that set Averitt far above other carriers.
Want to get rewards beyond cents per mile? Averitt is the place for
CDL-A drivers to get them.
* Average $1,200 in 5 days/ $62,400 per year
* Home weekly (87% of our regional drivers get home by noon on
* 16-state coverage, primarily South and Midwest lanes with a
typical dispatch within 500 miles of your domicile
* 100% no-touch freight
* Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
* Minimum Mile pay (makes every mile worthwhile - ask your
recruiter for details!)
* Stop, Layover, Breakdown, Detention and Per Diem pay
* No-cap referral bonuses for all positions
* Paid orientation
* Hiring immediately
Plus, tons of exclusive Averitt perks you will love:
* Personal conveyance policy
* Uniform allotment to keep you riding in style
* Excellent, low-cost insurance benefits, including medical,
prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as
$36.95/week for individuals and $93.95/week for families
* A career path that will take you where you want to go
* Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you
as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
* Red Thinkin' Rewards - Earn gifts like iPads, laptops, TVs,
vacations and more
See for yourself why 15% of our driving force has been with the
team for 20 years or more!
* Short on experience? We have opportunities for drivers with as
little as 4 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the
past year, or 6 months of verifiable in the past 5 years.
With everything from unique advantages and established benefits to
career path options and training opportunities, Averitt Express
encourages you to look beyond the basics! Join Averitt to find
exactly what you want in your driving career - apply for Regional
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt, Macon , CDL-A Regional Truck Driver- Average $1,200 in 5 days, Professions , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!