Packing Material Handler - 1st Shift (Full-Time)
Company: Bluestem Brands
Posted on: November 22, 2021
It is the Material Handlers responsibility to keep the flow of work
coming off the sorter moving. They should be able to keep up with
demand of needed materials to the packers, pure bulk, and shipping.
The material handler must be able to multi-task and keeps work
organized and separated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Be in your work area by scheduled time.
* Distribute bags/boxes to packers on pack line/pure bulk.
* Keep the production floor clean of part ship boxes and
* Keep work separated and organized based of type of package and
* Keep a clean working environment around box/bag pallets
* Maintain supply of materials needed on pack line
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to accept and adapt to changes within the department as
* Ability to take direction.
* Possess a positive attitude.
* Ability to analyze situations and implement a plan of action.
* Ability to work in a multifaceted environment.
* Ability to cross train in all areas of the facility as
* Able to work Saturdays and overtime as needed.
* Ability to follow safety rules and procedures.
* Intermediate reading skills
* Basic math skills
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
Keywords: Bluestem Brands, Macon , Packing Material Handler - 1st Shift (Full-Time), Professions , Eatonton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!