CDL-A Local Truck Driver - New Pay Increase!
Company: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Macon truck drivers, when you join Florida Rock & Tank Lines as
our newest CDL-A professional you can take advantage of earning
competitive weekly pay! Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a Southeastern
leader in petroleum freight, is looking to expand the Macon area if
you re a CDL-A professional who s interested in daily home time and
high-demand freight, it s your time to TRADE UP to Florida Rock &
Tank Lines. CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER 1st YEAR ADVANTAGES
- NEW TRANSITION PAY
- SIX MONTH DRIVER SENIORITY PAY
- RETENTION BONUS
- ALWAYS SUPPORTED! MENTORING PROVIDED FOR NEW DRIVERS THRU 1st
YEAR!ASK A RECRUITER FOR MORE DETAILS! CDL-A Company Truck Driver
- 15% Pay Raise for ALL Petroleum Drivers
- Average $70,000 / year
- Daily home time
- We value your product hauling experience ask about our
seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D,
business travel & more)
- Local customers
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
- In 2020, Florida Rock & Tank Lines paid out over $1,000,000 in
safety bonuses to our drivers!
- Annual safety awards for drivers and spouses Driver
- You must be at least 23 years of age
- You must have a Class A CDL
- You must be able to obtain tanker endorsement
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault
accidents within the past 3 years. No more than a combination of 1
moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the past 3
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than
30 days within the last 3 years.
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway
traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make
entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while
working for a previous employer or lease carrier.
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol
test. Are you ready to TRADE UP? Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver Job
opportunity with FRTL today! Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl
a truck, company driving solo, dedicated regional, dedicated truck,
dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van
otr trucking, regional driving, tanker truck driver
Keywords: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc., Macon , CDL-A Local Truck Driver - New Pay Increase!, Professions , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!