Company Class A OTR Drivers .55 base pay
Company: Climate Express
Location: Fort Valley
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Call (888) 850-1376 today or Apply Online Below
Established in 1996 we are 200 trucks strong and locally owned.
Because of strong freight contracts we are growing! We offer a
well-rounded driver package that goes above and beyond most
driver's expectations! We are small enough that you feel like part
of a family but have a strong financial core that offers one of the
best overall driver packages on the road today.
Base Pay.55 a mile!!!! Loaded or empty miles PAID same! Additional
Bonuses on top of base pay! No Pay Cap!
- Top Miles & Top Pay, Quality Equipment, Excellent benefits that
professional drivers expect and deserve.
- Assigned 2019-2021 Volvo 760's - 12 speed automatics.
- APU's & built in refrigerators in all trucks
- Scales on the trucks and trailers
- Full Truckload 53 ft Reefers/ Dry Vans
- Dispatch, Maintenance, Safety, Recruiting & Payroll all on one
- Average 2700-3000-mile week yearly average
- Good DOT Rating
- Easy Runs-Most loads in middle corridor of the United
- Very Little downtime.
- No Force Dispatch to NY City, West Cost or Ports or
- Approximately 55% Drop and hook and most of the rest are 1
- No touch freight.
- Annual Raises, Merit Raises, Safety & Performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, paid vacation, 401K, Direct
- Reputation for treating drivers with respect, resulting, in our
very low driver turnover
What you need to qualify:
Candidates considered on an individual bases.
- Class A driver's license
- 1 year Tractor and Trailing Equipment experience
- No Drug or alcohol incidents in the past 3 years
Orientation Safety Procedures in Place
Masks and Gloves Provided
Call Lisa or Karen today for a better driving job tomorrow!
Phone Number (888) 850-1376
We Love Veterans!
Prior Felons considered
Women encouraged to apply
Keywords: Climate Express, Macon , Company Class A OTR Drivers .55 base pay, Professions , Fort Valley, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!