Senior Financial Analyst
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client a well-established services company is
looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with
regulatory compliance. This is a permanent opportunity with a
strong stable company that offers a great culture and excellent
benefits. In this role, you will work with large amounts of data.
You will convert the data into a format to submit to regulatory
agencies. Below is a snapshot of the opportunity.
Senior Financial AnalystWho: Established Services CompanyWhat:
Financial AnalystWhen: Immediate needWhere: Macon/Warner Robins
AreaSalary: 100k-110k plus Excellent BenefitsOffice Environment:
- Working with Large Complex Spreadsheets
- Running large reports and putting the into Regulatory
- Strong experience in doing research/investigating
- Reading Regulatory DocumentsRequirements:
- Degree in Finance or Related Field
- Advanced Excel and ability to manipulate data
- Ability to meet deadlinesPowered by JazzHRcEqSgu3azB
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Macon , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!