Supvr., Stores II
Company: Graphic Packaging
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our Core Values:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Lead and coordinates activities of personnel regarding ordering,
receiving, handling, storing, inventorying, issuing, shipping,
supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, in stockroom, warehouse, or
yard. Manage the layout of storeroom, warehouse, and other storage
areas. Advise personnel regarding the care and preservation of
items received, stored, shipped, methods and use of equipment in
handling, storing, maintaining, shipping, and other related
problems. Studies records and recommends to the Sr. Manager of Mill
Purchasing remedial actions for reported expired, deteriorated,
slow-moving, and excess stock. Reviews records for accuracy of
information and compliance with established procedures and
determines adequacy of stock levels and adjustments accordingly.
Schedules work for special and periodic inventories. Traces history
of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory
and stock-control records and recommends remedial actions to
YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY:
* Managing MRP (inventory) daily report, physical inventory, stock
* Overseeing the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).
* Developing annual departmental goals which support
* Supporting the customer experience by ensuring timely flow of
merchandise from the storeroom to Mill
* Manage the external inventory repair process for materials.
* Conducting annual slow moving or obsolescence review and the
removal of obsolescence from inventory upon approval from mill
* Manage all receipts, issues, freight bills, free stock, return
goods memo processes.
* Supervising storeroom bin labeling, description changes,
inventory relocation, new set -ups along with all bin
* Facilitating safety activities, training and corrective action
* Achieve monthly consignment settlement.
* Communicate with vendors on service calls, repair issues, and
* Lead inventory control cycle counts processes, requisitions and
* Responsible for researching, handling and addressing storeroom
issues or mill concerns and identification of solutions.
* Responsible for "on-call" weekend duty for the storeroom based on
* Achieve the chemical quarterly rotation and removal of expired
* Manage the "Memorandum of Shipment Expediting" for all material
that are shipped from the mil and maintain records for
* Conduct annual physical inventory count of storeroom stock;
review for accuracy and report discrepancies.
* Maintain supply vending machine program; restocking units as
* Responsible for storeroom description updates and changes.
* Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
* Good verbal/written communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
on a continuous basis.
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Ability to work with and/or lead cross functional teams.
* Demonstrated ability to plan and execute various projects.
* Background in purchasing, inventory management or business
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years of experience in
a supply chain function preferred.
* Desire a candidate with 2-3 years of direct supervisory
At Graphic Packaging International, we produce the paper cup that
held your coffee this morning, the basket that transported those
bottles of craft beer you enjoyed last weekend, and the microwave
tray that heated your gourmet meal last night. We're one of the
largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for
some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage,
foodservice, household, personal care and pet products.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are collaborative, diverse,
innovative individuals who create inspired packaging while giving
back to our communities. With over 25,000 employees working in more
than 130 locations worldwide, we strive to be environmentally
responsible in our industry and in the communities where we
operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer
compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's
best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd
love to hear from you. Learn more about us at
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates
will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job
in question. We do not base our employment decision on an
employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic
information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis
prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the
Poster, EEO is the Law.
Nearest Major Market: Macon
Job Segment: Machinist, Chemical Research, Warehouse, Supply Chain,
Compliance, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations, Legal
Keywords: Graphic Packaging, Macon , Supvr., Stores II, Professions , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!