Warehousing Maintenance Supervisor - (Macon, GA)
Company: Tyson Foods, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
This position will be responsible for any of the following
- Planning and supervising the execution of cost effective and
timely maintenance necessary for the operation of all
- Directing, coordinating, and supporting maintenance
- Working with contractors, vendors, or company engineering in
the modification or installation of equipment
- Troubleshooting and resolving new and/or different technical
problems regarding equipment.
- Maintaining relevant records and ensuring OSHA standards and
programs are implemented
- Instructing in the use of personal protective equipment
- Implementing new ways of improving ergonomics within the
- Maintaining compliance with Process Safety Management
- Skill development of team members.
- Compressed Air System Hot Water Generation and HVAC systems
management and maintenance.
- This position is also responsible for coordinating Team Member
schedules, handling time and attendance records, holding monthly
safety meetings, and performing other responsibilities as
Education: Education beyond high school, including special training
vocational school, and/or college courses.
- Completion of the Tyson Level 8 training in the MT or ERT
program is preferred.
Experience: 3 plus years experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Experience with Anhydrous Ammonia Mechanical Refrigeration and
management is preferred.
Computer Skills: Elementary computer skills
- For example: checking electronic mail, entering data into
document templates, or creating simple queries.
Travel: 1 to 5 trips per year.
Supervisory Skills: This position is responsible for supervising a
group of personnel who perform somewhat identical and related tasks
* RESUME REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE *
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
A Shift (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Inc., Macon , Warehousing Maintenance Supervisor - (Macon, GA), Professions , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!