Company: American Service Specialists
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Job DescriptionPlumber Job SummaryWe are seeking a Service Plumbing/ Sewer Drain Technician to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.We are looking for an organized, experienced and preferably licensed plumber with exceptional diagnostic and problem-solving skills.You must work quickly and efficiently to solve problems and make necessary repairs. You must also be a strong independent and collaborative worker as well as physically robust, able to handle long, demanding work hours.Plumber Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read blueprints and other technical documents to asses building needs and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
- Work with contractors to assess client needs and plan plumbing layout
- Determine materials needed for each new project; estimate time and cost
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
- Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
- Install and/or repair household appliances like dishwashers, water heaters, toilets, sinks, etc.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues
- Repair or replace damaged parts
- Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs
- Train new apprentices in proper plumbing techniques and practices
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
- Educate clients on and install “green” fixtures like grey water systems, reduced water flow faucets, low-flush toilets, etc.
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codesPlumber Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proof of completed apprenticeship
- Vocational certification or associate’s degree preferred
- Valid plumbing license
- 2+ years’ relevant trade experience
- Experience reading technical designs and blueprints
- Proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment
- Expert knowledge in piping and ventilation systems
- Understands and follows state regulations
- Available to work on call and respond immediately to plumbing emergenciesLicensed plumbers receive bonus of $2,500 @ 90 days and $2,500 at 6 months of employment.Company DescriptionA small elite plumbing company who caters to great customer service is looking for a few well rounded, clean cut, drug free professional service plumbers. It's easy for a company to tell you they will give you a 5k-3k-2k sign on bonus. But how do they disperse the bonus? Do you get all of the bonus? Are you left hanging? We will tell you the truth"up front". Every hired service professional will get a 2500.00 performance bonus at 90 days of hire date. In full, no partial payments. We are looking for the "elite". If you are a Veteran and interested in the plumbing trade, please give us a call.
Keywords: American Service Specialists, Macon , Plumbing Technician, Professions , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!