Posted on: September 22, 2019
To undertake the responsibilities of consolidating and evaluating
credit worthiness of potential new and existing Infor
* Manage the Credit Risk Finance process with specific day-to-day
responsibilities including analyzing large amounts of data
* Identify credit trends, analyze financial statements/ balance
sheets (working capital, current, quick, etc) and prepare credit
analytics, such as serious delinquency
ACCOUNT RESEARCH AND RESOLUTION
* Ability to utilize various credit reporting tools such as
D&B, Experian, Industry Credit Groups, etc.
* Identify credit trends and prepare credit analytics for monthly
* Actively seek and supply credit options as needed to resolve
identified risk items
* Ability to clearly document actions required, taken, or needed to
* Experience with creating and delivering time sensitive reports at
monthly, quarterly, year-end close
* Proven ability to establish policies and procedures to ensure
proper execution of new or revised practices
* Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on various credit
* Review and evaluate the Risk Forecast Model reports to identify
issues and ensure issues are resolved
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* College degree preferred but not required in Business, Finance or
other related field or equivalent work experience.
* A minimum 5 years of commercial credit experience.
* General knowledge of financial statements is a plus.
* Ability to problem solve
* Commitment to excellence and teamwork
* Proficiency with Word and Excel
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of Dun & Bradstreet or Experian
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
* Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market
#LI-PS1 The Company does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, gender / transgender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, sexual stereotype, national origin, genetics,
disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected
veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status,
individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic
protected by law applicable to the state or municipality in which
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at our company, please contact
Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com..
Keywords: Infor, Macon , Credit Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!