Outside Sales Representative
Company: iHeartMedia, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows
existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients
achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales
* Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full
pipeline of sales prospects.
* Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
* Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals
to meet needs and opportunities.
* Delivers effective sales presentations.
* Steers clients based on market, platform and station
* Maintains client communication and ensures client
* Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
* Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia's budgets.
* Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive
* Ensures prompt payments.
* Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving
billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales,
pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
* Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with
* Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales
* Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's
license and state-mandated auto insurance
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking
* Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling
principles and practices
* Strong client service relationship-building skills
* Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a
* Negotiation and closing proficiency
* Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and
* Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
* Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial
* Flexibility and creativity
* Professional appearance
* Strong interpersonal skills
* 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not
* SalesForce experience is a plus
* High school diploma, college degree preferred
* None required
Macon, GA: 7080 Industrial Highway, 31216
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of
choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce,
including the following:
* Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of
* Company provided and supplemental life insurance
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable
our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
* A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily
volunteer in their community
* A 401K plan
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include
telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial
matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
* A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending
accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate
discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected
veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected
classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of
companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a
condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered
employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to
applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious
accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date
(which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned
requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for
such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment
terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and
search by the Job Posting Title.
Keywords: iHeartMedia, Inc., Macon , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!