Certified Nursing Assistant- CNA- Pick your own shifts!
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do You KARE?Join the KARE Revolution!Are you a licensed CNA?
Apply to be a HERO today.For more information about KARE, please
watch this brief video: https://youtu.be/Id0em8GsJyE
- SHIFTS START SOON IN MACON!
- OVER 100,000+ CAREGIVERS HAVE DOWNLOADED OUR APP
- GET PAID THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY (WHEN YOU EXCEL AT YOUR
- REFER AND GET PAID EVERY TIME YOUR FRIENDS WORK A KARE
- BONUS OPPORTUNITY AFTER YOU START WORKING
TO WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR APP!! Search in the App
Store for "KARE HEROES"
At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers like you into
SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call on you to save
the day! At KARE we connect caregivers and nurses with hundreds of
Senior Housing and Post Acute Facilities in your area. With KARE,
- earn extra income using the license you already have
- control your own schedule, with no shift minimums!
- access a portal of potential new employers through our mobile
- get paid the next business day after your work
- work whenever and wherever you wantHere's how it works. after
you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell you
how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact
info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . .
.). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you
will become our newest HERO!!
So what kind of work can you do on KARE? Well if you are already a
caregiver or nurse, you probably already have a good idea, but just
in case, here is the stuff our HR person made us write:
To Qualify for KARE you'll need...
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- CNA license Required
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and
physically able to help residents who require physical
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory
impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the community
- Ability to pass GCHEXS and drug screen
- A valid TB test and BLS/CPR cardResponsibilities of CNAs,
Caregivers, Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants include:
- Provide assistance with medication reminders, bathing,
grooming, dressing, escort service, laundry and other activities of
- Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by
- Provide emotional and social support to residents
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining
- Be comfortable with emergency equipment and procedures
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workersSo with that out of the way, we
REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit the "APPLY" button,
send us your resume, and we promise to get back with you VERY
- Pay rates include typical bonuses paid and are based on similar
cities where Kare operates
Keywords: KARE, Macon , Certified Nursing Assistant- CNA- Pick your own shifts!, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!