Assistant Store Manager
Company: Shoe Carnival, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Shoe Carnival Assistant Store Manager assists with the daily
operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening
and closing responsibilities.
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss
Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Manages daily responsibilities including sales and operational
plans, store and department standards, and cash
handling/settlements, truck shipments, and inventory control.
- Assists in conflict resolution, coordinates meals/breaks, and
shares team successes and opportunities.
- Assists in training and delegates tasks as needed.
- 3-5 years of retail sales experience.
- Previous supervisory experience required; preferably in retail
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to execute the concept by understanding and applying
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification exam
within 60 days of hire or prior to promotion.
- Ability to manage, train, and mentor associates to assure
company standards and processes are understood.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible
associates highly competitive benefits, including the
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, & Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Inc., Macon , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!